Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Introducing, the Magic Gulong!!

People usually ask why we should reinvent the wheel if there is something that already works. This is usually in a debate with those against the people who are afraid of change. They're right ...sometimes. But I'm the type of person who loves making things, from stories to crafts and even babies. I'm also a very lazy person and a great procrastinator. I'm also one of those people that loves change.

I usually have lots of ideas on just about anything. Most of them related to computers and [information] technology. .01% of those ideas are materialized, 19.99% are started but never completed (most of them never even went out of the premature phases) and 80% of those goes nowhere.

I'm not here to reinvent stuff. I'm here to make new stuff. Usually from a group of stuff that works to make something that works even better. So why reinvent the wheel? Because you can make one that has extra grip, dirt cheap, doesn't worn out and made of human shit. Okay, I messed up on the last one.

From this blog, I'll be posting my ideas. Most of them will be licensed, with a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license. This way, anyone may feel free to get my ideas and get them materialized (that is, as long as they share it too and give me some credit <winks>).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home